Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Us.





















So, there are three of us. Daddy...Dan. Mommy...Sarah. And the cutest of the three is FOR SURE, Sutton Thomas! He's our little 1 year old bottle of pure joy sent straight from the hand of God. Yes, we do find ourselves just staring in wonder and amazement at his every move, noise, expression...etc. I wonder if it will always be like that? Will we just sit back in awe over every milestone we see him cross? Like when we took him to the beach for the first time and his feet touched the sand. His expression was priceless. Sutton was a long time a commin'...and to the Lord we are forever grateful.

"Hannah was in deep anguish, crying bitterly as she prayed to the Lord. And she made this vow: "O LORD of Heaven's Armies, if you will look upon my sorrow and answer my prayer and give me a son, then I will give him back to You. He will be Yours for his entire lifetime."
I Samuel 1: 10-11a

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I visited your blog for the first time today and was deeply touched by each of your posts. As you probably know, I too have PCOS and experienced those years of infertility. God led us down a different road to adoption, and I would not change it for the world. But I love to see how He has a perfect and unique plan for each of us, and His plan for you was truly wonderful. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete